Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Live with the local legends

If you happen to near a radio Friday afternoon, I'd like to invite you to listen to what should be an interesting interview.
Bob Knight, the former seven-term Wichita mayor, and local funnyman Bucky Walters have invited me on their radio show to promote "Out Here In Kansas."
The show will air from 5-6 p.m. CST Friday, Sept. 25 on KQAM, 1480 AM. It is live and listeners are invited to call in at (316) 721-8255.
Couple of things here.
One, earlier this year I convinced Bob to be in my silly little skit for Wichita Gridiron. (That's him in the angelic white robe. Bucky, in the dress, has been performing in Gridiron for more than 30 years.)
Two, if there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that this interview could spin off in different directions.
So there's that. But it promises to be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment