Thursday, April 2, 2015

A note about JP on his birthday

Today is the birthday of Jon Pic, who has been on board with this project from day one. How old is he? Well, he's older than he looks, but he's not yet old enough to run for president. He's the same age as Jesus when Biblical scholars believe he was crucified. Does that help?

Anyway ... I really wanted to give a shout out to JP because he's gone so far above and beyond what I've asked of him. I mean, I knew he was a creative genius. But he'll be the first to tell you that networking at things like cocktail parties are way out of his comfort zone.

Guess what? He's been doing that anyway, to spread the word about our film. That's how deeply he cares about this project.
Happy birthday, my friend. I'm really glad you're on our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment