Friday, October 20, 2017

Jesse James ended here, and so will we

Next month, "Out Here In Kansas" will be screening in St. Joseph, Mo., the town where the Pony Express began and Jesse James ended. It's also the town where my journalism career started, and where our film festival circuit will end.
The Outlaw Film Festival will be held Nov. 2-4 on the campus of Missouri Western State College, home of the Griffons. (That's the team I covered, and I maintain the Griffon is one of the best mascots in college sports.)
Our documentary is in Block 4. That will be shown from 7:30-10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 3 and again from 3-5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 4. More information can be found here, and I have created a Facebook event here.
I'm really excited for what will probably be our last film festival. I have some great memories of St. Joe from the mid-1990s, and I can't wait to Lisa Erdman, the passionate director of the Outlaw
 Film Festival, in the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment