Sunday, October 18, 2015

Trailer on the big screen

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know that I'm fan of the Tallgrass Film Festival, which is why it was such a thrill to be a small part of it this year.
Our trailer for "Out Here In Kansas" was shown at Tallgrass three times yesterday. I meant to catch the first one, which was shown at the Wichita Historical Museum, but I misunderstood what time it started and arrived too late. (Nonetheless, I enjoyed "Out To Win," the documentary about gay athletes that followed it.)
It didn't show again until 9:15 p.m., and I knew I wasn't going to make that one because of a previous commitment.
Because of that commitment, my date and I had to high-tail it from Andover to the Orpheum in time for the 11:30 p.m. movie. My editor Kenny did a wonderful job on the trailer. Not only was it gratifying to see it on the big screen in a theater I love, it was an honor to have it shown previous to the fascinating independent feature "Tangerine." (Warning: Strong language in that trailer.)
We'll unveil the entire trailer for Out Here In Kansas" on this website tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment