Monday, May 4, 2015

One full weekend

It seems like I've barely had a minute to update this blog these last couple days, but I would be remiss if I didn't try to catch you up with what's going on.
We'll start with Friday, which is when we held our #HugTheHateAway benefit concert. MariaElena and I went on The Brett and Sierra Show (you can see that here) to promote the concert. I then hightailed to the airport to pick up Florida's own Hollis Smith, and it's safe to say we hit it off right away. (This picture is of her trying to keep me from butchering "It Ain't Me, Babe.")
It was a fun concert and also a real thrill actually meeting Hollis for the first time, as we've been communicating for a few months now. I was able to spend some time over the weekend showing her around Wichita. We were even joined for awhile by a fan of hers from Denver, who drove in just for the show.
Today I taped a segment for the Internet-friendly Real People Real Life television show. The media has been good to us - and so have you, with your interest and financial support. So thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment